File Drop Box
Submitting Your Artwork To PrintUSB Is Easy.
For larger files generally more than 3 MB, please use our dropbox below. Feel free to WinZip your files so you can upload one file, and we can extract when we receive.
You can upload your files by using the following wetransfer upload link: https://printusb.wetransfer.com/
- Files can be up to 2 GB each
- We prefer that files are zipped, and then uploaded
- Once received, we will download, extract, and screen shot for your approval
- Feel free to use for logos, if files exceed 5 MB
- The WeTransfer link in blue above, will open a separate web page, and will allow you to upload one or several files
Acceptable Artwork/Logo File Types:
When submitting your artwork for your logo please note that vector-based files may be required.
1. Vector-based EPS, AI, PSD, PDF, JPEG, and PNG are preferred.
2. Minimum 300 dpi resolution.
Unacceptable Artwork/Logo Files Types:
1. Images created in Word, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, Publisher, and other text-based programs.
2. Low resolution BMP and GIF images.
3. Images taken from a screen capture and not converted to an acceptable format as listed above.
If you do not have access to a vector-based Artwork/Logo file, PrintUSB offers recreation services. For a small fee ($50), we will recreate your artwork into an acceptable vector file for printing onto USB drives. We will also send you the file to keep for future uses.
We prefer that your colors are named using the pantone matching system. You can visit our pantone colors page by clicking here.